International Student Program
We are excited for you to join the King’s Way family
Welcome to King’s Way Christian School
King’s Way Christian School is a non-denominational Christian school located in beautiful Vancouver, Washington just 15 minutes from the Portland International Airport. We offer AP (Advanced Placement) courses, concurrent college credits, competitive athletics and other activities.
The Vancouver & Portland are area are packed full of exciting activities, various cuisine, and breathtaking views.
The following agencies can be contacted for application, host family, and other assistance throughout the process. CSIET-listed agencies:
- Private School Exchange (website: www.pse-edu.org) – If you are interested in applying through PSE for international admission, please contact Private School Exchange at 503.222.9803 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AmeriStudent (website: www.ameristudent.com) – If you are interested in applying through AmeriStudent, please contact Eric Jan with AmeriStudent at 877.385.8425 or eric@
- If you are interested in applying through Greenheart Exchange (website: www.greenheartexchange.org) 1.360.213.5132 or Kristin Babby at email@example.com Toll Free: 1.855.722.2094
Additional Documents TO PREPARE DuRING THE PROCESS
- English Proficiency Test
- Transcript of high school courses completed
- Current school progress report
- 1 page student statement answering:
HOST FAMILIES NEEDED
If you are looking for the opportunity to host an international student, please contact Valerie Coval, firstname.lastname@example.org, or one of the agencies listed above.
College Bound Resources
BY THE TIME STUDENTS GRADUATE FROM OUR HIGH SCHOOL THEY ARE BETTER EQUIPPED FOR THE CHALLENGES THAT LIE AHEAD OF THEM BE THOSE IN UNIVERSITY, COLLEGE, TRADE SCHOOL, CAREER, OR MILITARY SERVICE.
They not only have developed a solid academic foundation; they have developed their faith and sense of purpose through relationships established with teachers, coaches, staff and peers. Here are some resources to help you with the decision process of which college is best for you.
Meet our Students!