Variable TuitionThink you can't afford a private Christian education? Think again!
King’s Way Christian Schools has a tradition of assisting families of students that hope to attend King’s Way. We have a desire to serve God by meeting needs within the community, equipping students to impact their culture. Variable Tuition awards are granted based on a family’s demonstration of need. Each family is responsible for deposits and all other school related costs.
Process & Timeline
- Student must be registered for the upcoming school year by submitting an online student registration application.
- The Variable Tuition application fee is $35 (per family) and will be collected at the end of this application directly to SmartAid. This fee is non-refundable.
School Code: 14073
Deadline for applications extended to April 15, 2020
due to the current pandemic.
NEW & Returning Students
- Extended through April 15, 2020: The due date for variable tuition applications for returning students, transfer students, and new students.
- Financial aid award letters are emailed to families April 21, 2020.
- If the financial aid award is declined, the registration fee minus $50 per application will be refunded.
- Note: Families filing late applications may qualify for aid, but may not receive aid due to all aid dollars distributed to those families who filed their financial aid application by the stated deadline.
Rules for Acceptance of Financial Aid
- Financial: Parents/guardians are responsible for the remaining tuition balance plus any school related fees such as athletic fees, childcare, school lunches, late fee’s, etc. All monthly tuition payments must be made on time. More than one late payment may result in the financial aid award being reduced or revoked.
- Volunteer: Parents/guardians, or their student, are required to volunteer 20 hours of service to King’s Way per school year. The volunteer hour commitment will be outlined in the variable tuition agreement letter, along with volunteer activities and opportunities. In the event King’s Way does not provide ample opportunities for families to serve, the families will not be penalized for not meeting the 20-hour requirement.
Schedule a tour
See the King’s Way difference for yourself.
Get to know us in person: leave us a message, we’ll get in touch with you to schedule a tour for you and your family.