King’s WayMiddle School
Where we learn to love and love to learn.
King’s Way Christian School is committed to providing safe, quality Christian education that challenges students to work towards their full potential.
- Core Classes include Bible, English, Math, Science and History.
- Elective course offerings include Art, Theater, Choir, Band, Spanish and Physical Education.
- Chapel is a unique opportunity for students to grow in the Christian faith. Services are held on Wednesdays and differentiated by grade level: 5th/6th in the afternoon and 7th/8th in the morning.
- Student Leaderhsip
- Math is COOL
- Science Bowl
- 8th Grade Field Trip to Washington, DC
- Athletics includes an impressive array of sports for the young student athlete: Boys Football, Girls Volleyball, Cross County, Basketball, Track, Boys Wrestling and Girls Soccer.
The Whole Child
Equipping students with the tools they need inside and outside the classroom.
By the time students reach high school, they have developed their critical and analytical skills and are ready to meet the demands of a more challenging curriculum. Here at King’s Way, we recognize that middle school is a pivotal time in a young person’s life and we are excited about the opportunities it presents for growth in each student academically, spiritually and personally